TheGrimSpectreTheGrimSpectre

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Full-Life Consequences p1 Full-Life Consequences p1

Krace is a lamer

Lol that idiot thought it was stolen. It would only be if somebody else registered under the original creator's name, but I doubt that.

Anyway, thanks for uploading this to NG so I can favorite it here! I love this animation. You, the guy that narrated it, and the genius that wrote it are awesome for making me laugh so hard.

Portawesome Portawesome

lol

This is Portawesome, I thought it was funny... good job!

Chewbacca! Chewbacca!

Awesome

Could use a preloader & a play button after the preloader, also the sound should be louder [had to turn my speakers up high], but other than that, great job!!!

Adventures of Harry EP:17 Adventures of Harry EP:17

Serious Short

Lol, even though that was seriously short, it had an awesome intro. I liked the video. =]

MaddFlashTW responds:

thx me n harry salute you

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Nice

I thought you had an awesome intro, the music was good, but I didn't think it fit very well after Robotnik started talking. Great transitions, great conversation at the beginning. The only thing that I didn't think sounded right was the thing Sonic said at the end... didn't seem to fit... but overall, 10/10 keep it up!

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

terrible

As if it being about the VT shooting wasn't bad enough, I didn't think the style or graphics were all that great. The statement that you made about African kids dieing didn't help much.... but it was interesting how you managed the filesize to be 666kb.

Deciduous Deciduous

#1 Favorite

I have added this submission to my #1 favorite, I love the animation, the graphics, and the music. It reminded me of some of those older cartoons.
Very smooth animation. Awesome 10/10